1. No alcoholic beverages, drugs, or persons who have been consuming those items will be
allowed on the range or premises.
2. Shooter's glasses or tempered glasses must be worn at all times while inside the firing area.
3. Hearing protection must be worn at all times while inside firing area.
4. Children must be supervised at all times while on premises. Children under the age of 8 will not
be allowed in the firing area.
5. No armor piercing, tracer, steel core, or explosive ammunition will be allowed.
6. All firearms must be clear with the action open except while actively firing.
7. All firearms must be clear and bagged or in a container before leaving the firing area.
8. No person will be allowed forward of the firing line. Contact range staff if assistance is needed.
9. Only persons who are actively shooting are allowed inside of the firing area.
10. Only firearms in good working condition are allowed on the firing line. (user is held responsible)
11. No more than two persons are permitted at each firing lane. Coaching may occur at the
permission of range staff.
12. All fired rounds must impact the bullet trap area. No shooting outside the range limits.
13. All firearms are subject to inspection at any time by staff.
14. Rapid fire must be approved by range staff.
15. All firearms must be pointed down range in a safe manner at all times unless bounding or attending advanced classes with range safeties present.
16. Photo identification required for use of range facilities.
17. No shooting pistol steel closer than 10 yards.
18. No shooting rifle steel closer than 25 yards.
19. Shoot Steel targets at your own risk.
By pressing "SUBMIT" you are agreeing to all range rules.